Seaward Electric Vehicle Charging Point Tester
Seaward's EV100 is an all-in-one diagnostic solution for checking the correct operation of electrical vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) in accordance with the regulations of IEC 61851.
Ideal for both the installation of electrical charging points as well as ongoing periodic maintenance, the EV100 is incredibly simple to use and gives the user quick and easy access to all the functions they'll need for testing EVSE. With just a simple button press, the EV100 can test output voltage, maximum available charging current, insulation resistance, earth loop impedance and RCD trip time.
The EV100 is also designed to simulate vehicle faults - when testing in this mode, the tester will automatically store EVSE fault response (including disconnection time, amplitude, frequency and duty cycle of the PWM communucation between the EVSE and simulated EV).
Basic measurement results alongside PASS/FAIL indicators are shown in real time on the EV100's screen when testing. More advanced analysis is stored directly in the EV100's memory - this information can then be sent wirelessly to smartphones or tablets running the EVSEMobile app for extensive fault analysis in the field. Using the app, technical data can be instantly emailed to wherever it needs to go, or its possible to produce high quality PDF test certificates, all on the fly when you're out testing.
- Simulates, tests and carries out diagnostics on EVSE (electrical vehicle supply equipment)
- Portable, handheld unit optimised for use in various conditions
- Simple, on-screen results (including PASS/FAIL indicators)
- Integrated memory with real-time wireless transferring to phones running the EVSEMobile app (Android only)
- Test mains supply and earthing
- Test the correct operation of EVSE RCDs
- Test charging cable insulation
- Capture full PWM information
- Simulate vehicle faults and measure EVSE response
- Test fitted venting systems
- Supply voltage testing function
- Calculate maximum available charging current
- Test earth loop impedance
- EVSE state transition time calculations
- Ideal for use by charge point installers, charge point maintenance technicians and EVSE manufacturers