The successful range of A100C meters from Elster Metering Systems provide a cost effective solution for one or two rate domestic applications.
The meter is housed in an extremely compact case. To enhance security, the main meter cover is permanently secured to the base during the manufacturing process.
The meter offers high security and detects many of the most commonly used tamper techniques. The security data can be included as part of the display sequence and read via the optical communications port.
The A100C can be a simple import meter or for import/export, domestic or small scale generation sites. The meter offers one or two rate operation.
- Accuracy Class 1 or Class 2
- kWh import or kWh import/export
- 20 years certified life (1 year actual product warranty)
- Large digit (9.8mm) multilingual display with chevron information indication
- Extensive security data
- Communications as standard
- 12kV impulse withstand
- High security, compact design
- BS double insulated, glass filled polycarbonate case
- Permanently fixed main cover
- Rate select for two rate meters, switch to neutral.
- IP53 in accordance with IEC 60529:1989