ABB's new-look commercial inverters offer more flexibility and control to the installer. The dual input section with two independant MPP trackers allows for optimal energy harvesting in large installations with varying aspects or orientations. The TRIO's high speed, precise MPPT algorithm also helps to improve energy harvesting.
High efficiency of up to 98.2%, ensures consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range. The very wide input voltage also allows the inverter to be suitable for installations with a reduced string size.
In addition to its new look, the ABB TRIO-20.0 inverter has new features including a special built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system. The unit is free of electrolytic capacitors, leading to a longer product lifetime.
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Detachable wiring box to allow an easy installation
- Wide input range
- ‘Electrolyte-free’ power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- Integrated string combiner with different options of configuration which include DC and AC disconnect switch in compliance with international standards (-S2, -S2F and -S2X versions)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Capability to connect external sensors for monitoring environmental conditions
Free 5 year warranty included with this inverter.