Zeversolar introduces new PV system configuration software
After investing significant time and effort into improving their services and processes, Zeversolar launch their new and improved PV system configuration software; Zeverplan.
Zeverplan simplifies the entire PV planning process to create the optimum solar power plant configuration within minutes. As a cloud-based system, it is available to use online, free of charge and without having to download any software.
Once registered, you will have access to worldwide meteorological data and module database as well as the opportunity to enter your own information and project templates.
- Optimal design for on-grid PV systems
- Provides suggestions for system optimization
- Automatic dimensioning of the cable lengths and cross sections
- Free to use
- Web-based so no need to download software
- Utilizes high-quality meteorological data
- Includes the most up to date solar module data
Zeverplan is available to use free of charge at: www.zeverplan.com