REC Solar Professional Training, 6/11/14
On the 6th November 2014, we will be hosting an exclusive REC Solar Professional training session for selected installers, taking place in our offices in West London. The course is a full day for new applicants and just the afternoon for those renewing their previous certification.
Becoming an REC solar professional provides a range of benefits including an extended 2 year warranty on all REC solar panels you install and cash compensation for any maintenance work carried out in case of claim. On top of this, you will have access to targeted training and powerful sales and marketing tools.
- Add credibility to your image and to the service you provide to your customers
- Receive priority access to REC premium products, services and marketing materials
- Compensation of service fees
- 2 year warranty extension
- Marketing support – Online REC marketing and print shop with giveaways, brochures and datasheets
- Access to Installer Portal with all the marketing and training materials and module registration
The training will take place at our offices in Chiswick in West London, starting at 10am and finishing at around 5pm. Join us for dinner & drinks afterwards at Sam’s Brasserie! Food & refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
|9:30 – 10:00||Registration|
|10:00 – 1:00||Morning Training|
|1:00 – 2:00Lunch|
|2:00 – 5:00||Afternoon Training|
|5:00 onwards||Head to Sam’s Brasserie for drinks and dinner at 6:30|
In order to be considered, you must be an existing customer of Alternergy and a frequent installer of REC products:
- Be approved by Alternergy as a regular installer of REC solar products
- Document successful experience in selling and installing solar solutions
- Have demonstrated technical expertise
- Have strong sales potential with a solid customer base
Contact your account manager or Zoe on 020 3763 7011 to register your interest, stating if you have previously taken part in REC Solar Professional training and if you have any dietary requirements.