Ecobuild 2-4 March at London’s Excel centre, is the UK’s largest event for eco-building with a strong focus on Solar. If you want to get ahead of the game by improving your knowledge of solar and renewable products, learn more about the FIT and RHI and networking with key suppliers, we recommend that you put this in your diary now!
Alternergy will be there every day so give us a call or contact your account manager to arrange an appointment. Alternately, drop by the K2 stand on Wednesday where we be all day!
Here we offer you 7 tips for getting the most out of the day..
1 . Register in advance and avoid queuing, and turn up early for the free seminars as many work on a first come first served basis..
2. Plan ahead who you want to see and contact them in advance. Ecobuild is a great chance to meet suppliers and network so do some homework! If you’ve left it to the day then the central Boulevard has many cafes etc – so you can arrive early from 8am for breakfast and some valuable planning time!
3. Get up to date with the Solar Market by visiting the hugely popular Solar City (formerly Solar Hub) in association with SMA Solar. They are running a variety of free seminars and practical demonstrations for example how to educate consumers on the benefits of installing Solar, in the Life Shines Brighter programme. See the full programme here
4. Visit Practical Installer which includes working demonstrations for the installation and operation of renewable energy efficient products in a retrofit environment. It explains how installers can benefit from the RHI, includes live demos on how to fit technologies including solar thermal and heat pumps
5. Visit the Extensive Green Energy seminar programme which includes speakers such as Ray Noble of STA, learn about incentives including the FIT feed in tariff, and the RHI and an insight to the future in the “solar roadmap to 2020″
6. Don’t plan too much, leave some time for unexpected meets, bring business cards, a smile and be friendly so people remember you!
7. Come and see us! If you would like to meet up with us at Ecobuild to find out more about what Alternergy can offer you and talk about our online shop, just contact us or come visit us at the K2 stand on Wednesday where we will be all day.